$19.99 – $71.60
Rinse + from Grease Magic is not just an acidic rinse for carpet and textiles—its built-in anti browning, anti-wicking, and encapsulating properties make Rinse + a super versatile product to keep in your arsenal.
This acidic rinse agent is used by professional carpet cleaners to rinse cleaning agents from carpeting to prevent rapid re-soiling. This acidic solution is the final step in wet cleaning on carpet and textiles! Rinse + will remove any cleaning agent residue, help revent browning and yellowing, and leave carpets feeling soft. As an added benefit, Rinse + has built-in encapsulating properties! This means that soils will continue to be removed from the carpet by maintenance vacuuming. Dealing with stubborn, sticky spots that continually wick back? Spray diluted Rinse + on the spot, let dry, and extract or vacuum! Rinse + also reduces scale and hard water deposits in your cleaning equipment. Can be used on wool. RTU pH: 2.5.
- Shake well before use. Always pre-test.
- Portable extractors: Add 2oz./gal of water in solution tank.
- Truckmounts: Add 1 quart of Rinse + to 5 gallons of water (average size of chemical jug). Set meter to 2 GPH.
- For urine deposits, mix 6oz./gal of water and spray area thoroughly. Allow to dwell for 15 minutes. Extract.
- For sticky wick-back spots: mix 16oz./gal of water and spray area thoroughly. Allow to dwell for 15 minutes. Extract.
- Use as a spotter on carpet
- Give it out to your customers so they can quickly and easily remove small stains on carpet and textiles!
- Mix with Grease Magic Smoke Eraser for premium odor control and cleaning power on fire and smoke damage restoration jobs
- Clean heavily soiled restaurant equipment such as grills, hoods, ovens, and stove-tops
- Spray on and wipe away to remove permanent sharpie stains from a variety of surfaces
- Removes grass stains from clothing
- Remove tar and motor oil from auto equipment
- Clean and degrease garage floors
Case of 4 (Gallons), Gallon